Monday, August 11, 2014

Mega Planning Monday: week of 8/11

Alrighty y'all, it's time for a new week!  I am promising myself that this will be the week I finally get all my planned training runs in. Cross your fingers for me please!
If the weather plays nice and sticks with the forecast, I only have to dodge storms on Tuesday.

Training Plan:
Monday: rest day
Tuesday: 3 miles (goal pace 10:00)
Wednesday: 5 miles at race pace (goal is 10:00)
Thursday: 3 miles (easy pace)
Friday: rest day
Saturday: 6 miles (goal pace 11:00)
Sunday: cross train

Can I just say how glad I am that this training plan has every Monday as a rest day? It's like they know me.  The first weekday is rough enough without having to wake up early or making an attempt to function after 5 p.m.!

 Food
I have to admit that my food plan is still to eat everything I can from my fridge and pantry.  This evening I am hopefully hard-boil a bunch of eggs. I also have lots of chicken...and cheeses and bacon. So I am certainly not roughing it! Oh and chia pudding for breakfast.  I love saying I am eating pudding for breakfast. I feel like my 9 year-old self would be so jealous!


I hope you have an amazing start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment