Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Miles 9/21

Where did the week go?!?!

My mom was in town for the last week and has to fly home today which is a big bummer...but probably good for my running plan! I feel like I have been missing runs this past week, but I have been up and going all day every day, so hopefully that counts for something!

I did manage a couple of 3 mile runs during the week and another 7 mile run on Sunday.  The seven miles at least felt pretty easy so I am optimistic still about the half I have coming up in just over a month (holy cow time is flying!)

The bad news is that I got a bit sunburned when we went to the beach this weekend, so I am feeling a little dehydrated and all my running clothes rub on my burn.  Not the most motivating thing, but I have had worst burns so I am hoping it will fade/peel/get off my body soon!

The plan is to do another long run this evening; I am aiming for at least 10 miles.  I am hoping that getting my body used to running long when already tired will help me get ready for my 50k in December without putting quite as much wear and tear on my body.  Plus I am going to be pouting that my mom is gone so I'll need some quality running time!

What are your running plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment