Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Two Days Till Christmas!

I am as excited as the next person about the fact that Christmas is this week....but how is it THIS week?!

This is my first Christmas in Florida and the nearly constant 80+ degree weather is throwing me off a bit.  We got two whole cold days then it was back to sweating all the time.  Between that and working all the time it is a little difficult to get in the holiday mood and to get your house and fridge ready as well!

This will also be my second Christmas away from home...but the first where I actually have a person to cook for besides myself.  And I have no earthly idea what to make for dinner!!!  A ham, some potatoes and that is about as far as I have gotten. I think an emergency trip to Costco after work today might be in order!  I am lazy and a Costco pie sounds like a winner to me!

If you have some inspiration for me, let me know! What makes Christmas dinner complete?!

2 comments:

  1. No proper Floridian lets Christmas pass by without at least one walk on the beach. Not exactly edible but something to make the Northerners jealous, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete