Thursday, August 6, 2015

Big Fat Life Post

If you follow my blog (thanks!) you'll probably have noticed that consistency has been out the window for a little while now. If you don't follow, trust me. It's true. 
By way of explanation, I'll just say that life has been too hectic lately and I have felt like I am just hanging on for dear life. This weekend we are (finally) moving across town into our own apartment. I am finally going to unpack, get my dog back, have a kitchen, and cut my commute to work drastically. Right now I am driving somewhere between an hour and a half and two hours each way for work every day. It's not fun. With this move my commute will be less than 20 minutes. A chorus of angels sings in my head every time I think about it. 
I also have plans to open an Etsy shop after I move. So between trying to wedding plan, working on moving, trying to figure out how to open my own business, blogging, running, and going to Pure Barre I've been stretched a little thin especially mentally. At the end of the day I just don't have the willpower to do things!
I don't think there are enough words to describe how excited I am about this move. I'm not a fan of the process, but having my own space again will be worth it. 

Tomorrow (aka Friday) will be my very last day driving that far to work and back. Saturday morning I am getting up super early to go volunteer at the Masters of all Terrain half marathon (which I had wanted to run but decided maybe I should have working legs for that whole moving thing) where I will be cheering and handing out water. After that it is all systems go for moving! We have a uhaul reserved and the power company has been paid so here is hoping for the smoothest possible move. Like that ever happens lol. 
Follow along on Twitter and Instagram (@seejessrun711 on both) this weekend for live action reporting of the chaos that's coming ;)

All this to say that I am really really excited for this weekend and life and blogging should be back to some semblance of normal before long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment