Monday, December 28, 2015

The Last Monday of 2015

It's the very last Monday of 2015!  I am not sure I entirely believe the calendar and I really don't know where the year went, but I am so excited for all the things that 2016 is sure to bring!

I have so many goals for the new year that I am excited to share with you...and I hope you will share in my journey towards achieving the goals I set! More than anything I want this to be the year that I slow down and enjoy life and the things I do each day rather than getting caught up in the hustle of all the things I "have" to do.  But I am getting way ahead of myself!  I will be sharing all my resolutions soon enough!

Today was a good day.  It started with yoga then coffee and is now wrapping up with tea and cookies while blogging.


Sure there was work somewhere in the middle, but I always feel better when I start my day with some kind of physical activity.  To be fair, I actually wanted to go running when I got up this morning, but I just didn't have the willpower to go out in the heat.  I know winter is finally hitting other places, but it's still in the 80s here and I just couldn't get up the guts to go run in that today. Tomorrow is another chance to try again.

Yoga, however, can be done in the comforts of my air-conditioned home.  I actually started off with the sliding door open and the A/C off, but the living room quickly turned into my very own hot yoga studio which wasn't quite what I was going for today.  Yoga hasn't been part of my routine lately (aka I have totally slacked on any variety of cross training) and I could feel the effects this morning. Time to get serious and get my upper body back in shape and my whole body bendy again!

Overall, it was a pretty good Moday...but I am quite happy to be done with Mondays until next year ;)

How was your day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment