Happy Friday! Once again I am linking up with Mar on the Run, You Signed Up for What?, and Eat Pray Run DC for the Friday Five link up. If you haven't checked it out already you should...it's a great way to discover new blogs about running and fitness :)
Today the topic is things we were doing ten years ago. I don't know about you, but it feels like forever and yesterday all at the same time! So here goes:
1) I was 16 and had just gotten my drivers license. I drove a white Jeep Grand Cherokee and loved it even if we couldn't make sharp turns.
2) I was using MySpace on dial-up internet. (sometimes I want to go back and look at it...then I remember all the viruses it caused my computer the last time)
3) I was horse showing constantly on the best horse a girl could ask for.
4) I was on the Royalty court for the local 4H/FFA fair.
5) I had no idea how far I would travel....but I took the time to appreciate that my backyard was a pretty great place!
All in all it was a pretty great life! I was in such a hurry to grow up but now I am glad for the memories.
For the record, I absolutely hated running ten years ago ;)
I hope you will join the link up and share what you were up to in 2005!