Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pictures!

I am so far beyond excited that we decided to get professional engagement pictures taken! They turned out amazing and I am very thankful that we got a chance to work with our photographer, Deanna Meredith, before the big day.  She was wonderful and super helpful when it came to getting us posed just right!  I was a little bit terrified that I would be making absurd faces in pretty much all of the pictures and that I would see something about myself that I didn't like in every single picture.  When we got the gallery I just kept clicking through and falling in love with all the pictures! Picking out a few to share and narrowing down the one to use for our Save the Dates was not as easy as I thought it would be.



Having just moved down here we were totally unfamiliar with the area. Deanna picked the most amazing location with everything I could have hoped for. I mean really I wanted water and spanish moss which is, I suppose, fairly easy to do in central Florida...but check out the col white statue thing! It was so cool. And massive.

Moral of the story - I am so glad we did engagement pictures with our wedding photographer! If you are planning a wedding and wondering if it is worth it, the answer is that it absolutely is!


No comments:

Post a Comment