Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Fun Day

Confession: I just woke up from the best nap ever. I also woke up to find out that our wifi was working again, so that was an even bigger plus! I finally get to blog/tweet from home...and catch up on Netflix haha. That said, I still have nap brain so I might ramble on a bit. 
On Monday I like to share my running mileage with everybody but this week I am not so thrilled to share that I only ran about 3 miles again. I need to start getting up in the morning to run because there seems to be a storm of epic proportions every afternoon that keeps me inside. Plans to buy a house have been put on hold for the time being, so hopefully the rental we find will have a fitness center! I just hate mornings so much and getting in a routine has been difficult. 
While I wish we were buying a house, the other silver lining to renting instead is that we can move in sooner and there isn't a huge closing period. I am ready to have a kitchen to cook in and for my dog to live with me again. I am so incredibly lucky to have friends that will keep my dog indefinitely for me when I have no idea when I will be able to pick him up, but I miss his furry little self. I want my running buddy back! The apartment I am touring tomorrow has a bark park, so hopefully he will appreciate the new digs too! 
Maybe a move will help me with running as well. I currently have over an hour drive each way to and from work. The places we are looking at are only a 15 minute drive which is infinitely less exhausting!
Last but not least on this rambling adventure: I started a free trial of Oyster and have been reading like crazy for the last couple days. If you have it, let me know what books on unlimited I need to add to my list! I might actually pay to keep my subscription if I keep using it. I need to work on my Goodreads account as well!
Hope you had a marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment