Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ultimate Coffee Date: January 2016


I can't quite believe it's here, but it's the first Saturday of 2016 so I am joining in on the Ultimate Coffee Date fun!

The Ultimate Coffee Date

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I think winter finally found us down here in Florida! It's still warmer than a lot of other places, but the highs are going to be in the 60s and 70s for as far out as my weather app will go! And lows in the 40s! While I feel like a wimp thinking this is cold (especially as my mom seems to get more snow and single digit temps daily) it is a little bit of a shock to the system after being in the upper 80s for the last forever!

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I haven't taken the Christmas tree down yet. We got a real tree this year and it looks a little sad by now, but I just don't want to admit that Christmas os over! Plus it looks really pretty in the living room!

If we were having coffee I would tell you how much I am looking forward to 2016! Last year was a pretty big year with moving and changing jobs, but this is the year that I get to get married and get to have all my family come down to celebrate! 
(I would probably also drag out my engagement photos and make you look at all of them lol) 
This will also be my first full year in Florida and I couldn't be more excited.

If we were having coffee I would tell you that some of my friends are driving through Orlando today and stopping to have lunch with me! I haven't seen them since May and I am so excited!!!

And after all that, I just might let you get a word in edgewise!

What are you looking forward to in 2016?!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jessica. It is so cold here in California, we have freezing temps in the mornings. I took the tree down last week and got the house back together after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I haven't taken my tree down either, and if the truth be told, won't be taken down until at least middle of January!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a fun time with your friends! Man a high in the 60-70's sounds amazing!! In Philly we haven't dropped down to super cold temps, but still! Congrats on your enagagement, really nice pic!

    ReplyDelete