Friday, February 6, 2015

TGIF!

This has been one heck of a week and I am coming to the end of it crawling. I spent the weekend and Monday in Florida which was beautiful and warm... then migrated back north to the not-so-warm. Between not getting home until after midnight on Monday and staying late for class or work Tuesday through Thursday, I am more than ready for the weekend to get here. Then again I am spending most of tomorrow helping a friend move and I need to finish up with a big group project for my MBA class final. I hate group work. It is the bane of my existence. I much prefer to do things alone and just be responsible for my own stuff. The girls in my group are great, but they Skype in to class, so we are actually trying to do group work at a distance which is even more frustrating.

Sunday the fiancé moves to Orlando and I plan to spend the day, sleeping, knitting, and generally being green with envy! I am a warm weather kind of girl, so the land of perpetual summer is my dream.

In all honesty, I really ought to go for a along run Sunday. Hunting season is over, which means that my favorite trail is open again! The dog might enjoy getting out and adventuring for a while as well.

It has been far too long since I have run a reasonable distance, so I suppose the time has come to stretch my legs a bit!

As weird as it is, I am really looking forward to Monday because it means a return to my regular yoga class! I am proud of myself for doing yoga at home three nights in a row now, but there is just something extra special about the heated vinyasa class that will totally wear you out bit make you feel like a new person all at once!

I have to admit it is really strange to type out your week in a nutshell and realize the nutshell is so very small....I think it is time to find more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment