Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"January" Resolution Check-In

As you might gather from the fact that my end of January check-in is being posted halfway through the first week of February, my resolution to post more regularly isn't going so well!

I have also only read one book and run one mile this year. Also not a stellar start.

I have, however, been doing yoga pretty regularly. I've been going to hot yoga on Monday then practicing on my own throughout the week. It's still not really a regular practice, but it's getting there. More importantly, it is becoming a part of my life. I find myself doing little stretches here and there and having the urge to try different poses at odd times. The other night I got out of bed to practice headstones against the wall!

The last month has been hectic and February is looking like more of the same, but I am starting to see a light at the end of the chaos!

This month I am rededicating myself to my resolutions and hoping to do better than I did in January! I am not perfect but I am a work in progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment