Tuesday, January 27, 2015

10 Favorite Office Snacks

If I was a responsible person I would have pictures for this post. Everyone loves food pictures so it's practically a rule.  Well life is a little past crazy at the moment and I am breaking the rule. Sorry :(
Here is a picture of my desk situation tonight instead. It counts for something right?
Anyways...if you can't tell by the coco cup, I am constantly snacking/drinking (like fluids not alcohol...sometimes I wish though) 
Work snacks are an essential part of my day and usually end up replacing a meal or two. That said, here are 10 of my favorite things to pack!

1) Carrot sticks. Bonus points if there is hummus involved.

2) Yogurt. The Greek variety is my favorite, but if there is a good sale on the regular stuff I will eat that too.

3) Bagels. I keep a jar of peanut butter in my office for these.

4) Oatmeal. We have a hot water dispenser so I can do one of the instant packets in no time. 

5) Crackers. I like Wheat Thins and Triscuits a lot.

6) Cheese sticks. Just delicious. End of story.

7) Bars. I go through Clif bar and Lara bar phases.

8) Popcorn. Microwave popcorn is my favorite food for almost any occasion.

9) Candy. Ok this is not a healthy snack, but sometimes you just really need chocolate.

10) Fruit snacks. Again, not really healthy but 100% my kryptonite.

That said, I'm running away from my desk to go home and eat popcorn, watch a movie, maybe have a beer! 

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment