Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Welcome to the new year! I actually made it to midnight this year and now we are driving back to NC from Alabama. Woo road trips!
Since it's a new year I suppose I should set some new goals for the year! (P.s.I'm writing this on my phone, so apologies if this isn't the most eloquent this I ever write!)

1) I will work on this blog more consistently. No more planning out posts then deciding to go to bed at 7:30 instead.

2) I will run 1000 miles in 2015.

3) I will devote more time to yoga, at least 3 times per week.

4) I will read 50+ books in 2015.

I think that covers it well...
I have a few more things dancing around in my head, but they are a little harder to put in words and to track.
I'll be checking in with progress updates at the end of each month, so maybe this is the year I succeed (and actually remember my resolutions a year from now haha)
Happy New Years again, hope it's off to a great start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment