Sunday, March 13, 2016

Merino Wool Buff Review...and my first post as a married person!

Disclaimer: I received a Merino Wool Buff to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Ok before we get started with this post, I just have to throw it out there that this is the first post I am writing after getting married yesterday!!!! I am so unbelievably excited and just had to throw it out there ;)

But now on to the real purpose of this post!

If you have been following along on this blog or any of my social media, you probably already know that I LOVE Buff products and I really don't like to be cold.  After my experience with the Buff Thermal Hoodie, trying out the merino wool Buff was a no brainer for me!

To start off, I love the color options and I am obsessed with the vivid blue color of the Buff I was sent.  

These wool Buffs are a bit longer than the traditional Buff so they take a little extra folding and arranging, but the layers keep your ears so toasty it is unbelievable! Over the years I have come to really appreciate wool (especially merino wool) for its ability to provide great temperature regulation without adding a lot of weight or bulk.

Like all the rest of the Buff products I have tried, I loved the fact that I could wear the merino wool Buff without it feeling too tight but also without it ever slipping! I hate things feeling too tight around my head, but I also hate things slipping off. The fact that Buff is always able to deliver both qualities and keep my poor little ears warm never fails to amaze me. Well there's no wiggle but my pictures are wobbly lol. 

Because the merino wool Buff is so comfortable I also spent a lot of time wearing it around the house.  It got a little chilly (at least by Florida standards) and I didn't want to turn on the heat, so it was a nice way to keep my head warm and my hair out of my face!

All in all, I would never hesitate to recommend a Buff product and the merino wool Buff is no exception.  I love this Buff and think it is the perfect accessory for runners (and ever non-runners) looking for a non-slip and light weight way to keep your head ears and neck warm!

If you have questions about the Merino Wool Buff feel free to let me know!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the marriage! And that Buff looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! merino wool fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Best Outdoor Coffee Table Fire Pit

    ReplyDelete