Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Five: music!

 Happy Friday! Once again I am linking up with Mar on the RunYou Signed Up for What?, and Eat Pray Run DC for the Friday Five link up.  If you haven't checked it out already you should...it's a great way to discover new blogs about running and fitness :)

This week the topic is one of my very favorite things...MUSIC! More specifically, songs that get you pumped up for a workout.

Here are my five:

1) Sons & Daughters - The American Spirit

2) Fourth of July - Fall Out Boy

3) How to be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds

4) Acapella - Karmin

5) Castle - Halsey (except actually just the whole Badlands CD because it rocks my world!!)

You can check out my whole running playlist on Spotify here https://open.spotify.com/user/1240492013/playlist/68COsAZJkefhI3uGWnsp7n

Let me know, did I pick any of your favorite songs? Have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment