Sunday, September 20, 2015

Full Buff Product Review

Disclaimer: I received a Buff to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Hey all! If you saw my review of the UV Half Buff you could probably guess that I was super excited to try out the Full Buff as well!!  It is the same product as the Half Buff, but (you guessed it) double the length!

Hank wasn't entirely convinced that he needed to be the one to model the length, but I bribed him with cookies.

Just like the Half Buff, there is no slipping when you are on the on the go.  I have run in my Buff dozens of times for many any miles and have never needed to adjust it.  If you have ever run in a headband of any type you can probably appreciate how rare that is.  I am in love with the fact that it keeps my hair from falling in my face and doesn't move so I can spend more time running and less time trying to see where I am going.  And taking selfies.



I can't wait to try this out when I run the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon in Louisville because it is supposed to be good for keeping your neck/face/head warm.  Living in Central Florida I certainly haven't been able to test out that aspect yet, but I can say that it is not too hot or bulky to run in even when the weather is toasty.

It does a great job of absorbing sweat and keeping it out of your face.  I also clued in during the last BibChat with Buff that you can put them in the fridge for a little bit before you wear them.  Let me just tell you that the experience is nearly magical! Keeping your head cool for a while can make a huge difference in the overall enjoyablility of your run for sure!

I love that this Buff is great for visibility as well.  I usually run in the morning or evening to beat the heat, so have a little something extra to help others see me is a huge perk. 


Overall: another AMAZING product! Two thumbs wayyyyy up!  If you are debating between a full or half Buff, I would recommend the full if you are a super heavy sweater or live somewhere that gets cold in the winter.  If you are a lighter swearer and live somewhere with mild weather, the half might be right for you. That said, once you have one you will just want more...so you should use the code BIBRAVE10 to get 10% off (until 9/30) then you can justify getting both!!  You can shop all their great products here.

Have questions about the Buff?! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment