This week we are talking about favorite fall activities!
I used to live in the Asheville, NC area which was the most magical place to experience fall. Florida is sure to be different, but I think there are some fall things you can enjoy anywhere!
1) Drinking caramel apple cider.
I got this idea from Starbucks, but you can do it at home with apple cider, cinnamon Torrani syrup, and caramel sauce! It tastes perfect next to...
2) Bonfires! I love lighting a fire and having friends over to just hang out. Summer can be too hot for this, so once cool fall evenings come around I am ready!
3) Running! I know, I know, I always like running. But fall is my very favorite season for running because the temperature is finally dropping a bit and you can really appreciate it after spouting sweat all summer.
4) Baking! Summer is too hot to run your oven very often so fall is the perfect time to start cranking out yummy home baked dinners and treats!
5) Decorating! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and fall in general are a great excuse for putting up all the cute decorations your house can hold!
So there you have it! I'm so excited that fall is officially here...even if it doesn't quite feel like it outside!
What are your favorite fall activities?