Friday, June 27, 2014

Food Lovin' Friday: lots of leftovers edition

I'm not going to lie, the heat really kills my appetite.  It get's even worse when I run in this weather!  Some days I want to eat everything in sight, but more often I am eating whatever I made ahead because I know I have to eat something.

Saturday night I went to Brixx and had this totally amazing sandwich and fruit.


We went to see a movie but skipped the popcorn because we were stuffed and had this delicious cheesecake waiting at home.

The rest of the week I mostly stuck with leftovers. With a pbj or two thrown in.




Plus I found this at Big Lots and couldn't resist. Very delicious snacking!

As efficient as it is to just eat leftovers all week it sure doesn't make for very fun recaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment