Thursday, June 19, 2014

The thing about life

Well y'all it's Thankful Thursday! 
My plan was to tell you all about Hank and how amazing he is and how much better he makes every day.

One other thing I wanted to incorporate into Thankful Thursday was an act of kindness. I find that I appreciate things so much more and generally feel happiest when I am doing things for others.

Well it all changed for this week. My friend's grandma is in ICU on the other side of the country and the friend's husband is away until tomorrow so I am going to have dinner with her.
I might sneak in a run tonight if I have time, but I am not going to let myself feel guilty if not.

Before you think I'm totally selfless (which would be awesome but probably not totally true) I also get to see my boyfriend.

So I suppose they are the ones I am thankful for today. Amazing relationships are priceless and I have been so lucky!

Tomorrow will be back to regularly scheduled plans (I hope!)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment