Friday, June 13, 2014

Food Lovin' Friday!


Friday's are rest days for me...so I suppose that makes them the perfect time to reflect on all the things I have eaten this week. Because food is probably my favorite thing ever.
So welcome to Food Lovin' Friday
The thing I ate the most for sure was this crockpot chicken taco meat. Super easy and delicious: I put 3 chicken breasts in the crockpot, topped it with 2 cans of Ro-Tel and let it cook on low for about 6 hours.  Dig in with a couple forks and shred away! Yum. 

Lots of yogurt for breakfast. And Clif Bars but I got excited and ate those too fast to take a picture :)

Today I made Greek yogurt pancakes again. I am so obsessed! (Moral of this post is that I need a real camera or I need to upgrade my phone!)

 Breakfast (of course) also involves lots and lots of coffee. I am 100% a caffeine addict.  The big mug usually gets filled a couple times.  The small mug was all I got today because I was out of creamer :(



















 Snacking was also very serious business.

 (our grad. assistant had a birthday!)

















Popcorn and chocolate are always a winning combination!
At least I was drinking my water haha

I am so grateful I remembered to pick up a case of Propel...I had forgotten how much I love it!


















 And last but far far from least, one of the delicious quesadillas I made from the leftover chicken.  Best lunch ever and so easy to throw together!  The other days they were made in the microwave, so this one was far superior in taste, texture, and photogaphable-ness.


Today actually ended with a trip to Outback where I shared a bloomin' onion, ate lots of bread and had a salad and a steak.  The baked potato is waiting for tomorrow.
Unfortunately I went to the Outback in the town where they are hosting the US Open so I was way too busy trying to spot famous people to remember to take a picture of my food!  Oops.

Question of the day:
What is your favorite thing you ate this week?

Mine was the chicken for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment