Friday, June 20, 2014

TGIF!

It's been a long week y'all. So here is Food Lovin' Friday with as many pictures and as few words as I can manage!
Garbanzo beans baked with taco seasoning


Leftover pizza for lunch
Still one of the best salads I have ever had
Tried a new flavor. Ok, but not my favorite

Pop and popcorn, the snack of champions! Right?
Delicious and nutritious...
With no chewing required :)
Finally the last of the chicken!
And one last tortilla for good measure
Another salad with apple, cucumber, kale and an egg...yummm
There might also be a cheesecake setting up for tomorrow :)
And last but not least, I am puggle sitting for the weekend!
Add caption
And that was my week in food pictures. I hope you are all having an amazing start to your weekend! Long run first thing in the morning if the lightning doesn't get me first.

Question:
What is your favorite thing you ate this week?
 Mine would have to be the pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment