I got up and ran before work today...I think this qualifies as a genuine miracle so I am dedicating this post to my morning run!
1) I overslept. No surprise there really.
2) I got to run with my favorite running buddy and we practiced running selfies.
3) Morning is still way hotter than I realized. The "feels like" temperature is already 83!
4) Looking at my selfie attempts made me realize I wore my shirt backwards. Classy.
5) I tried out the "Running to Rock" Spotify playlist and really liked it.
6) Hank was worn out!
7) A banana after a run is great. Nora agrees.
8) Iced coffee is even better than a banana.
9) I'm still sucking at hydrating. I could really feel it this morning.
10) I know they are called ballerina buns for good reason, but I'd like petition to have them renamed "post morning run showered and don't want to blow dry m hair buns." Wordy I know, but so much more inclusive
Question: Are you a fan of running in the morning? How do you get motivated?
Have a wonderful Tuesday!