Thursday, July 31, 2014

Goodbye July

I'm not sure how I felt about July.  It was a good month in many ways, but I will admit that my running was not great and bordered on non-existent.  Following this trend, I crapped out on the last three miles of the month I was supposed to log this evening...because it was raining. I don't have a watch so I rely on my phone which is very much not waterproof.  Also I just really don't like the rain. I am going to try to wake up in time to add them back in tomorrow morning.

Not to add to the excuses, but my ankle is worrying me because it has already started to feel puny.  Not a good sign this early in training. But thank the good lord for KT Tape! I am going to start taping it for all my long or "fast" (aka fast for me) runs to see if I can't strengthen it up enough to fix the problem!

Good news about August:
-It starts on a Friday...one of the better days in my little opinion
-I am making buttermilk brined cornish game hens for dinner which is a pretty awesome first dinner of the month
-The dog is finally going to finish up his lessons so I don't have to drive 4 hours every Saturday anymore!
-I get to set up all my crazy traveling for the fall. Yay!
-I am moving at the end of the month...no more roomies!

I am sure there are other things I am forgetting, but I am thinking this is going to be a good month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment