Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wait it's only Wednesday?

How is it only Wednesday?! Every day this week has felt forever long and I am beyond ready for 5 o'clock on Friday to just be here already!

I'm 2 for 2 on my scheduled runs for week though, so that's a good feeling. Today I really wasn't feeling the whole running thing (mostly because my heart was set on the napping thing instead) so I basically bribed myself into running.

I went to my favorite trail in the general vicinity to get my miles in. I would run this path every day if it wasn't an hour away!
But if you are ever in Fayetteville, NC definitely check out the Cape Fear River Trail. It's 4 miles and super well marked. I don't know why I love it so much because it actually has some pretty crazy hills for,this area! But the boardwalk at the beginning/end has railings that are perfect for stretching your legs. For reals, I need,to document my post run leg stretching routine. I'm sure it looks absurd but it's quick and pretty much makes my hips love me again after I torture them!

Then I got to go have dinner at Texas Roadhouse, because steak is always a good option and my boyfriend and I have pretty much made that restaurant our go-to.  Also this one is next door to a frozen yogurt shop. So that's basically all you need in life!

In other news, I've been fighting yt? ing with WiFi routers lie a maniac this week but finally have things sorted, a least for now, so hopefully life and this blog will get a little less sporadic by the end of the week!

Hope your week is moving faster than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment