Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Proper Planning...and whatnot

The problem with life is that there is a big gap between planning and implementation. I am an excellent planner and I can, on paper, make a day that has time for everything. Then the next day I'll oversleep by nearly two hours and blow the whole thing before my feet are even out of my cozy bed.
This little munchkin wanting to snuggle also does not help.
And yes he really is that dingy in real life. We went to the dog park last night. Which is probably why the plan for the week post was not even written on time. Go me haha.

So here is a brief summary of my training plan for the week.

Monday: rest day
Tuesday: 3 miles (goal pace 9:30)
Wednesday: 5 miles (goal pace 11)
Thursday: 3 miles (no goal pace)
Friday: rest day
Saturday: 9 miles (goal pace under 12)
Sunday: cross training (hot yoga?)

No comments:

Post a Comment