Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ten Pictures Tuesday

I knew last week and this week would be challenging and exhausting, but it catches me by surprise every year.  Working in college admissions means this is essentially the week we work towards all year...and Friday we start back at the beginning of the next cycle.  I work for a small school with rolling admissions so there really is no break or slow part of the year. 

I only ran 3 miles last week.  I did my first scheduled run of the week today but I am not killing myself over sticking to a schedule.  The real goal this week is to get through without getting sick and any miles I fit in are icing on the cake.

One of the perks of being a really small time blogger without an adoring audience is that I can disappear without hurting feelings.  It's not that I don't love to write this stuff, it's that I drag myself home and I am doing good to feed myself and the dog before crashing.  Last night I fell asleep facing the wrong way on the bed.

I promise to be much more interesting next month. Travel starts for work and I get new running routes and general adventures daily!


Until then, today's ten things Tuesday is brought to you by ten pictures from the past week.


Hank is a pillow thief.
Confession: I like to plop down on the couch after running. Even if I am super sweaty.

Another confession: I gave Hank the pb jar so I could get stuff done last night.

This salad from Whole Foods might be the best salad ever.

I got an iced coffee and new Toms i like them both very much.

I got busy and had Taco Bell.. Not proud. But it was delicious.
Don't be fooled. This is the lunch of champions.

Mellow Mushroom pizza is the bomb diggity 

Running after eating leftover pizza is not the bomb diggity.


My cat is a nut. That is all.

Alright y'all....I hope you are having an amazing week. Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment