Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Suddenly September

I seriously have no idea where this year has gone! Travel season for work is back and I've already booked my flight home for Christmas. It's all just flying by.

In other news, I just moved so that took a major toll on my running. And apparently also my writing. I have no internet at the new place and don't plan to get it set up until October or November since I will hardly ever be home! Three cheers for hotel living :)

If I can dodge all the severe thunder storm warnings I'll be back to sharing my running adventures soon. This month I also hope to share some advice for staying healthy and fit while traveling (because that is the story of my life!) Also I hope you don't mind a few pictures of the new place once I get things unpacked!

Have awond

No comments:

Post a Comment