Saturday, July 4, 2015

July Coffee Date

Good morning! I've been telling everyone all week that I can't believe it's July already! Now it's the Fourth of July...so I hope you are reading this from a beach or lake somewhere or at least getting some time to relax with friends and family!

First I want to share that I had great coffee and a bagel at Brooklyn Water Bagels yesterday...so I would want us to be eating that right now :)


If we were having coffee, I would tell you that I was supposed to go to the beach today, but a last minute change of plans meant going elsewhere. We decided to go explore the Daytona Flea and Farmers market which was pretty exciting. It's still not like the flea markets you think of with all the old furniture and odds and ends. It's still more dollar store junk than anything. Have you ever been to a really great flea market?

If we were having coffee, I would tell you that I am hoping to open an Etsy store soon and I feel like I have been running in circles trying to figure out the legal things I have to do first. I knew I should have been a business major!   I am l, however, looking forward to using my crafty skills.

If we were having coffee, I would tell you that we are still in the process of finding a place to live  our current situation is fine, but I can't reply use the kitchen and I can't have my dog. So I am hoping by our next coffee date I'll be able to share that we are situated in our own place and I'll have my dog back!

That's all for me today...we are off to find lunch and a fireworks show!
Happy Fourth of July!
Hope to catch up with you all soon :)

1 comment:

  1. An etsy store sounds cool and fun. What are you going to sell? Thanks for linking up with us for coffee today. Hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete