This week we are talking about things we will be doing in five years. Now if my running
That said, here are five things I think I might be doing in five years :)
1) Own my own home - guys I really hate renting. I want a house with a yard and hopefully a barn and a workshop.
2) Starting a family. Now that is a really crazy one to say out loud...or type, but I do want to have children and I am not getting any younger. Of course this is one of the hardest things to predict about the future and how things will play out, but if everything works well my fiance (only husband by then) and I will have a baby or two in five years.
3) Own my own business. At the moment I am looking at having an Etsy shop selling quilted aprons, potholders, placemats and such. I am optimistic that it will take off. I am not counting on it becoming my only job or source of income, but I think it would be very rewarding if it did at least produce some pocket change!
4) Be certified as a fitness instructor. I don't know the particulars of how I want to do this yet or what I want to do in particular; I am just putting it out there in the universe if you will. I would love to teach group fitness or yoga. As I get other parts of my life under control it is something I will pursue more actively.
5) Running! This one is (hopefully) a sure thing. Running has become my happy place and my ultimate stress buster. I can't imagine life without it anymore. I would love to qualify for Boston and maybe try a 50 miler someday. If item #2 on the list slows that down I will still be happy running 5ks :)
So there it is! Hopefully I will still be blogging in 5 years so I can revisit this post and probably laugh at the whole thing.
What do you plan to be doing in five years?