Wednesday, August 26, 2015

National Dog Day!!

Happy hump day and happy National Dog Day! Not that I need a reason to celebrate my dog, but if the holiday insists I certainly won't say no!

I have today off so I am out and about doing fun new things that I will be sharing on the blog next week for my very first Try It Tuesday link up! Please feel free to join! Just try something new, write about it, then share your link! Totally a piece of cake. In fact if you try a cake recipe and share it that would be amazing. Just a thought.

So while I am out and about, I just wanted to share a few Hank pictures. He has been in my life for 2.5 years and I can't imagine a better dog for me!

When we first met

Our first hiking trip 

Going to see the waterfalls

Making me smile every day!

Do you have a dog? How are you celebrating?!

No comments:

Post a Comment