Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy Hump Day!

This week is flying by...and I cannot believe the ridiculous weather we have been having this week! It has been so sunny and warm then the night before last there was apparently a torential rainstorm! I got out to the barn to ride but the arena was under water so I spent a little quality time grooming the horse I've been riding then went back to town to run errands before work.  I wound up working on Monday rather than having the day off, so I feel like I have spent the entire week playing catch up! Not exactly the best way to kick off the week, but I think I am almost back to where I need to be...just lacking in the sleep department!

The good news is that I FINALLY made it out to run last night.  I joined to MOAT group for a garage run and got in some hill training Florida style.  You know you live somewhere super flat when you find yourself running college parking garages to train for inclines.  It is not the most thrilling approach, but it gets the job done!

Today I am back to work then I have the day off tomorrow to finally catch up on all the things I've been trying to do!

So, have you ever run a parking garage? Or do you have real hills?

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment