Thursday, February 4, 2016

Tent Sale Set Up Day

Want to know the best feeling ever? When you are scheduled to work for 12 hours then get off work three hours early!  Can I get an amen hallelujah for that?!
What doesn't feel so great is when you can feel your coffee wearing off and you are nowhere close to done for the day.
When I realized I was getting off work early I briefly thought about going for a run, then the skies opened up yet again (do they not know it is supposed to be the dry season here in Florida?!) so I quickly nixed that idea!
That said, I did manage to get over 10,000 steps in today at work! We are setting up a giant tent for a sale this weekend so there was a lot of walking around all day today.  My schedule doesn't really free up until next Friday, so I am buckling down and doing all I can to stay healthy through the craziness!
For now, it is time to curl up on the couch with a well earned beer and watch Harry Potter until bed time!
Hope you had a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment