Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello February!

Does anyone else feel like January went by way too fast?  I still have some Christmas lights up in my dining room...oops.  But the tree is gone so that counts for something right?!

Since it is the beginning of a new month, I want to take a look back at how I did on my goals for last month. Spoiler alert: not great.

-I did yoga about half the days of the month, so not a terrible start but I want to do better this month.

-I ran maybe 20 miles total for the month.  It was bad.  I need to work on scheduling better if I am going to hit my 100 mile/month goal this month!

-I shared photos almost every day though I need to get better about adding them to my Facebook album.

-As for my goal of 5 blog posts per week...well if you follow along here you know that was a total bust in January.

So overall I pretty much flopped on my goals in January which makes me like pretty much everyone else out there I suppose.  The good thing is that I feel like I set goals that I can easily refocus on at the beginning of each month.  Here is hoping I do way better in February!

Luckily I had a pretty productive weekend and I have today off as well (leading up to a VERY busy week at work) so I am tackling some of the big projects that can't wait.  AKA wedding invitations are finally sent and thank you cards from our wedding shower are in the works ;)

I also got this wreath done...it's hanging on our door at the moment but it is actually part of our wedding decor.

I love when I can get things done and have the instant gratification of getting to use something immediately.  Here's hoping nobody decides to "borrow" it off our door!

My big goal for today is to finish Thank You cards...and when I need a break I can take some time for yoga, a run, and scheduling some blog posts! Helloooo doing better on my goals already!

Did you set goals for 2016? How did you do in January?

No comments:

Post a Comment